You can remove the date and time printed on your documents by:
- Open the Control Centre by using the Tools menu or the icon on the toolbar, then select the Advanced page, then select "Reports".
- Locate a report you wish to modify from the list, and double left click on it
- On the screen that appears, you'll have the list of commands that run the script showing in the bottom half of the screen. Scroll down this list until you see the line that starts with a number and then the words "Printed time". Double left click on that line
- At the top of the screen that appears, there is an "Active" box. Remove the tick from this to disable this text on the report.
- Click OK to close that page, then OK again to close the report.