When MyDentist pays your invoices, they will send you a remittance CSV file via email. You can process this file using the EDI Remitter - please refer to the help page linked below.
The Remitter uses a separate customer account as a repository for the full payment from MyDentist, and this credit is moved to the individual dentist accounts. Therefore, for clarity, a MyDentist customer account should be configured in your LabManager as follows, and this can be used when you receive your remittance from MyDentist:
- Create a new customer account, using Customer menu > Select or Add New > Click the Add New button
- Set the customer type as "Principal Account"
- Name the account "MyDentist"
- Either enter the MyDentist head office address details, or enter something simple, such as a dash, or "TBC". The address is not important.
- Click OK to save the account. If you are asked if you want to link the account to a practice, choose No.
When you receive your remittance from MyDentist, use this guide to process it, and choose the "IMPORT REMITTANCE" button from the main screen.