- Accounting > Aged Debtors
- Customers > Statement (unpaid invoices)
- Customers > Statement Detailed (unpaid invoices)
- Tools > Ad-Hoc Listings > Aged Debtors 120
- Export templates which process aged debt
The parameter allows a user to include or exclude the effect of allocations from payments and/or credit notes made after the report date.
The 'Include Later Payments' report parameter must be set to "No" if you want to see a snapshot of how debt looked on the given tax date.
Alternatively, set the parameter to "Yes" if you want to see how debt looks right now, for invoices dated up to the given tax date.